Pecunda is a software company based in the Netherlands, working within the Fintech market. With offices in the Netherlands (Haarlem), Serbia (Novi Sad), and Germany (Hamburg), we deliver innovative payment solutions like KUARIO. The customers of Pecunda are diverse and loyal, such as Daimler, European Patent Office, Miele, HDM, and several universities in the Netherlands and Germany. Pecunda is proudly part of the XMDS (Ximedes) group of companies.
For the Software department of Pecunda we are looking for a Software Engineer.
Are you a technical professional and would you like to work for one of the most innovative payment solutions? Then Pecunda is the place to be. We are looking for Software Engineers to join our team, who share similar values as us, who love to innovate, and who love working in a team. A unique position in which you will be working on the payment solutions of the future not only in the Netherlands, but also abroad!
As Software Engineer you will be part of our Pecunda development team that build its own KUARIO platform with value-added services for smooth and simple identification and payments.
Do you want to contribute to our high-quality software? Then we have a great job for you!
• Analyse initiatives for the KUARIO platform.
• Design, develop, test and implement applications and system components, tools and utilities, simulation and analysis to manage the payment and identification functions of the KUARIO platform using advanced technologies.
• Resolve coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature.
• Completing user-stories.
• Ensuring compliance, privacy and risk management requirements are met for the supported area.
• Supervise less experienced software engineers.
• Define opportunities to improve processes while reducing costs.
• Collaborate with operations department for effective delivery and support.
• You have experience and love for Software Engineering.
• You love solving problems and demonstrate analytical thinking skills.
• You have a strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and object-oriented programming.
• You have experience with .NET 6
• You love programming in C# and are self-motivated to learn and explore other programming languages.
• You have experience with Azure and DevOps.
• You have experience/knowledge of backend technologies: mainly Azure SQL.
• You have experience building and maintaining REST APIs with scalable Auth strategies.
• You believe in rigorous, high-quality engineering that delivers tangible results quickly.
• You enjoy working with your team members across a wide range of technologies.
• Speaks both English and Dutch.
• We believe in you! You will receive an indefinite contract immediately.
• A dynamic, ambitious and international working environment. We currently have more than 30 different nationalities on our team across 4 countries;
• A vibrant, can-do work culture where you are surrounded by ambitious and friendly professionals;
• The option to work partly from home;
• An opportunity to learn and grow in your role, with the possibility of attending training courses in line with your professional development;
• A daily healthy (free) catered lunch;
• 27 vacation days
• 8.33% vacation pay
• And above all, an employer who wants to take care of their employees beyond what is required by law.
Do you want to join our team as our new Software Engineer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.